Within the Settings menu, you should be able to (bear minimum):
- Write down config file into the bottle/prefix directory. So this can be used to save the name/description/(more?)...
- Rename the bottle
- Update/add bottle description
- Path rename? (should give atleast a big warning)
- Delete the bottle
- Change the Windows OS version (not the bitness, since that is embedded into the bottle once created; you can't change that anymore)
- Change Audio settings
- Change display settings (incl. windowed mode)
Note: Wine version change currently not supported. I believe more in using the latest Wine version to get the best support and performance across all applications. Increase the user experience by doing so, and make it easier for the end-user to install the latest version (see: #5). Instead WineGUI will focus to install the latest stable Wine version, instead of supporting multiple versions of Wine.